Downtown Houston, TX, $90K+
Downtown financial services client to the energy sector in search of a Senior Accountant to add to their growing team.
- Create and update appropriate procedures for all necessary functions that the finance team will perform
- Implement US GAAP policies to Houston products properly
- Perform data testing to ensure proper control is in place within the finance as well as end to end data flow for different products across system
- Assist to further strengthen and develop the controls for the finance team functions/processes
- Keep all necessary policies and procedures in place and update regulatory reports, internal reports and other key functions
- Review and test periodically for booking and regulatory reporting of Houston products to ensure GAAP is in compliance
- Perform regulatory review
- Prepare various management report packages and variance analysis
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting and CPA License required
- Minimum of 6 years' experience with 2 years minimum in banking and regulatory reporting a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with strong accountability
- Advanced level Excel skills
Excellent benefits, terrific work-life balance and strong bonus potential offered.