Downtown Houston, TX, $75-85K
Global consulting firm in search of a top-notch, project oriented Executive Assistant. This is a newly created position due to growth, and provides project and business administration support to a top Partner in all aspects of consulting projects including document preparation and management, scheduling and planning of meetings, expense reporting, correspondence and file management.
- Responsible for the administration of processes for all consulting projects.
- Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client presentations.
- Maintaining Partner’s calendar.
- Preparing travel itineraries.
- Supporting the Partner and his team including handling expenses, client invoicing, and other financial reports.
- Creating and maintaining an efficient file management and follow-up system for all projects.
- Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all database information.
- Contributing to the team and office by occasionally providing reception relief and back-up assistance to other EAs.
- Seven to ten years executive administrative experience in roles requiring strong project coordination. Industry experience of interest includes professional services, consulting, and investment banking.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Minimum keyboarding skills of 60wpm. Experience with proprietary databases a plus.
- Strong command of the English language – proper grammar, writing, and editing skills.
- Ability and willingness to handle a heavy work load and the administration of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- College degree preferred, not required.
Upscale work environment, paid parking downtown, work hours 8:30-5, and strong bonus opportunity offered.