Downtown Houston, TX, $DOE
Global consulting firm with a downtown Houston location in search of a project-oriented Executive Assistant to support a successful Consultant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Editing, proofreading and formatting presentations, various documents, marketing and business development proposals, and general correspondence.
- Coordinating extensive meeting schedules, itineraries, and travel arrangements involving multiple parties.
- Managing financial aspects of the Consultant’s billing process, including expense report processing, invoicing, and tracking receivables.
- Updating and maintaining integrity of the firm’s database.
- Handling incoming calls and inquiries with accuracy and efficiency in a pleasant, congenial, and confident manner.
- Six to ten years’ experience with increasing levels of administrative responsibility, ideally in a professional services environment (i.e. management consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Direct experience in fast paced, client-facing organizations.
- Extremely proficient and accurate administrative skills, including strong typing and excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Client service mentality, excellent time management and decision-making abilities, sound judgment, and strong team / collaboration skills.
- College degree strongly preferred.
Upscale business office, comprehensive benefits package, paid gym membership, and annual bonus opportunity offered. Work hours are 8:30AM-5PM, M-F.