Executive Assistant, Non-Profit
Downtown Houston, TX, $50-60K+
Well-established non-profit organization located downtown in search of an Executive Assistant to support the President / CEO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies.
- Manage and compile expense and mileage reimbursement reports.
- Coordinate the schedule of President / CEO.
- Send email inquiries and make follow up phone calls to secure attendance for special events.
- Perform research to help executives prepare for stakeholder meetings, both in and out of town, including scheduling of such meetings.
- Assist in creating talking points for executives for community presentations and stakeholder meetings.
- Minimum 10 years' executive support experience
- Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills coupled with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly competent trouble-shooting skills with technology.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to prioritize wisely to meet deadlines and adapt to changing demands.
- A positive, confident, and results-oriented attitude with a service oriented spirit.
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends; salaried / exempt position.