Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Austin, TX, $65-75K
Energy client located in downtown Austin, TX in search of an Executive Assistant / Office Manager to add to their 20 employee firm.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the executive team’s calendars including scheduling appointments, meetings, and calls
- Coordinate staff travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs
- Oversee all daily office functions ensuring the organization and staff have a satisfying work environment
- Serve as the first point of contact to answer, screen, and transfer incoming calls as well as greet office visitors
- Complete monthly expense reconciliations for the executive team
- Serve as a liaison with the internal staff at all levels
- Support departments as needed on various projects such as new employee onboarding, invoicing, etc.
- Minimum five years’ experience as an Executive Assistant and/or office Manager in a small, lean environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Ability to plan and execute high priority projects and events
- Passionate, enthusiastic, team player, with good judgment, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with little direction
- Strong problem-solving skills
Paid parking and comprehensive benefits package offered.