Executive Assistant to CFO
The Woodlands, Texas, $75-85K
Client located in The Woodlands, Texas is in search of an Executive Assistant to support the firm's CFO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administrative support to the CFO and his immediate staff, exercising a high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Assist the executive with managing workflow by scanning, highlighting and prioritizing incoming correspondence, e-mail, verbal requests, etc. and engaging in subsequent follow-up of action items.
- Screen telephone calls, initiate routine correspondence, and resolve routine inquiries.
- Coordinate meeting activities, prepare travel arrangements, expense accounts and process invoices in a timely manner.
- Prepares and present reports as required.
- Maintain effective partnering relationships with other executive administrative support personnel ensuring a high level of teamwork and sharing of appropriate information.
- 5-8 years' executive administrative experience in a professional corporate environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 4 - year college degree preferred
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, work independently and at a fast pace
Comprehensive benefits package and annual bonus opportunity offered.