Galleria Houston, TX, $65-75K
Small, well established investment advisory firm located in the Galleria area in search of an Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for performing administration duties for a Partner and his team, along with serving as back-up for the Manager of Administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist team with travel and expense reports
- Production of internal and external meeting materials
- Daily interaction with clients regarding requests (withdrawals, contributions, K-1 tax info, etc.)
- Compile new investor documentation
- Help coordinate document mail-outs and email processes; assist with quarterly reporting process
- Compile new account paperwork between client and custodian
- Follow through on all transactions with custodian (New Account Applications, TOA Receipt, etc.)
- 15+ years administration experience, preferably in a small, client services environment
- Strongly proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytic and detail orientation; numbers oriented
- Manages and prioritizes multiple tasks and meets deadlines
Work hours are 8-5; comprehensive benefits package and annual bonus opportunity offered.