Greenway Plaza Houston, TX, $60-70K
Greenway Plaza client in search of a Financial Analyst with 2-5 years proven, high level business analyst experience. This is a results oriented position that requires a strong sense of urgency. Ideal candidates will have the ability to rely on experience and use sound judgment in making decisions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Keep real time monthly forecasts up to date and provide status updates and ‘course correct’ recommendations as needed and applicable.
- Track financial status of companies and provide updated Act/Bud forecasts to Financial Analysis Manager and Executive VP.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing budgets and forecasts with actual results; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Provide information and recommendations to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings and analyses.
- Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related financial reviews as needed.
- Manage and analyze operations reporting and contracts which assists executives in driving business decisions.
- Take a leadership position with operation managers in regards to annual budget process as well as monthly monitoring of department expenditures and revenues and communicating status to management
- Review and make recommendations on department budget proposals; assist in the development of multi-year forecast estimates for department expenditures and revenues; review company performance measures and periodically re-forecasting as needed.
- Distribute costs between the various entities regarding monthly and weekly accounting processes.
- Analyze actual labor, material, and overhead cost against standard/budget; research and explain variances and report information monthly making recommendations regarding improvement to operations.
- Work on other special projects as assigned, managing with the utmost confidentiality in mind.
- Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Solid understanding of financial concepts
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Excellent comprehensive benefits package, paid parking and bonus opportunity offered.