Downtown Houston, TX, $65-70K
Prestigious firm located in downtown Houston, TX in search of an Administrative Assistant (direct hire) to support a team of Associates and Analysts within the Real Estate team in the firm's New York office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain accurate paper and electronic filing ensuring documents are sent to file room and securely destroyed according to company’s document retention policy
- Screen calls for executives and handle all inquiries accordingly
- Handle planning logistics for domestic and international trips using AMEX Travel and/or Concur; provide detailed itineraries, agendas, directions, and backup materials while coordinating team travel
- Prepare expense reports in a timely manner ensuring accuracy and submit in accordance with company policy
- Monitor executives’ calendars and anticipate where problems might arise regarding calendar, meeting preparation, needs of executives involved, requests for meetings and telephone calls
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and executive events, inform attendees of dates and time, reserve meeting space, ensure the appropriate equipment/materials are available, coordinate hospitality services as needed
- Participate in appropriate continuing education or professional development classes to enhance job performance and gain or improve skills required for position
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting executives; college degree strongly preferred
- Professional services, consulting, financial industry, and/or real estate experience highly desirable
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; able to quickly and accurately produce/edit Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations. Knowledge of Concur Expense Solutions a plus
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills; able to anticipate change, adjust responses accordingly, and initiate steps to maximize resources toward a common objective
- Superior time management skills; critical thinker with strong attention to detail
Upscale office space, outstanding benefits and profit sharing, generous annual bonus opportunity, paid parking, and paid lunch daily.
***Position is remote for now, but fully in-office when office reopens. Work hours M-F, 8am - 4:30pm.