Administrative Project Assistant
Downtown Houston, TX, $65-70K+
International consulting firm in search of an Administrative Project Assistant to support a fast-paced and highly successful Senior Partner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of written materials (proposals, reports, presentations) which will include organizing/collecting data, typing, formatting, proofing, binding and delivery.
- Extensive Outlook use for project communication, paying close attention to send appropriate information to intended receivers.
- Strong database experience (Salesforce, SAP, or similar) with particular emphasis on accuracy and information quality.
- Schedule and organize videoconference meetings (Skype and Facetime).
- Coordinate extensive travel and meeting schedules for Consultant and project constituents.
- Keep track of project billing in SAP to include coding and entering of project and client expense information.
- Process expense reports.
- Previous administrative / project experience, preferably in a client facing, professional services firm.
- Strong MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Given the high degree of client deliverables and document production (reports, proposals, presentations, business correspondence, etc.) must possess excellent writing, proofing and editing skills.
- Driven, flexible, takes pride / ownership in work.
- Degree preferred, not required.
Paid parking, paid overtime, paid mobile phone; excellent benefits package and annual bonus offered.