Executive Assistant (hybrid)
Downtown Houston, TX, $75-85K
Global consulting firm in search of a fast paced, project-oriented Executive Assistant to support an Associate Consultant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project managing to ensure that every step of the process stays on track
- Creating, transcribing, editing, proofreading, and formatting client presentations and general correspondence
- Performing Internet research
- Coordinating calls, extensive meeting schedules, itineraries and travel arrangements involving multiple parties
- Booking conference spaces and managing all ground and air travel logistics
- Preparing status memos and letters, formatting documents to company standards, typing and editing reports
- Managing Consultant’s billing process, including expense report processing, client invoicing, and tracking receivables
- Updating and maintaining the integrity of the database
- Hosting clients and other visitors and acting as point of contact in coordinating logistics prior to and throughout their office visit
- Maintaining excellent relationships with firm members and clients to achieve the highest level of customer service
- Six to ten years’ experience with increasing levels of administrative responsibility, ideally in a professional services environment (i.e. management consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Direct experience in fast paced, client-facing organizations.
- Strong typing (65+ wpm) and excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Expert level skills in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- College degree strongly preferred.
Hybrid work schedule of 2-3 days in the office per week; work hours are 8:30am - 5pm.
Upscale office, comprehensive benefits package, paid gym membership, generous annual bonus, and up to $75/month cell phone reimbursement. *COVID vaccination required.