Executive Assistant to General Counsel (hybrid)
West Houston, TX, $80-85K
Publicly traded firm located in Houston's Spring Branch / West Houston area in search of an Executive Assistant to support the General Counsel and legal department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Heavy scheduling/calendar management
- Travel (domestic/international) and associated expense processing
- Process invoices, contract routing, and budget access
- Support with logistics for team in-person meetings (leadership team & people leader meetings/trainings)
- Manage agenda for weekly team staff meetings
- Some clerical—assembling notebooks and materials, scanning and copying, mailings, etc.
- Assist with company events/planning
- 5-7 years legal executive support experience in a professional, corporate work environment
- 4-year degree preferred
- Strong MSOffice skills with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint skills
COVID vaccine required. Beautiful work environment, casual dress, comprehensive benefits package, and annual bonus offered. Hybrid work schedule.