Downtown Houston, TX, $70-80K
Global firm in search of a top-notch, project oriented Executive Assistant for a fast-paced role supporting a high-producing Partner.
The Executive Assistant provides project and business administration support to the Partner and team in all aspects of consulting projects including document preparation and management, scheduling and planning of meetings, expense reporting, correspondence and file management.
- Responsible for the administration of processes for all consulting projects.
- Formatting, editing, proofreading, preparing and transmitting client deliverables.
- Maintaining Partner’s calendar.
- Preparing travel itineraries.
- Supporting the Partner and his team with including consultant expenses, client invoices/receivables and other financial reports.
- Creating and maintaining an efficient file management and follow-up system for all projects.
- Maintaining the accuracy, quality and integrity of all database information.
- Maintaining and developing job related skills by attending company learning programs and keeping up to date with job/industry related reading.
- Contributing to the team and office by occasionally providing reception relief and back-up assistance to other EAs.
- May assist with database research and coding of records in collaboration with Associates.
- Seven to ten years executive administrative experience in roles requiring strong project coordination. Industry experience of interest includes professional services, consulting, and investment banking.
- Proficient knowledge of all Microsoft Office products. Minimum keyboarding skills of 60wpm. Experience with proprietary databases a plus.
- Strong command of the English language – proper grammar, writing, and editing skills.
- Ability and willingness to handle a heavy work load and the administration of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- College degree preferred, not required.
Upscale work environment, paid parking downtown, work hours 8:30-5, and strong bonus opportunity offered.