Downtown Houston, TX, $60-70K
International private equity firm with a small Houston office downtown in search of an Executive Assistant to serve as sole support for the office.
The Assistant will support two Managing Directors, a Vice President, and an Associate while interfacing with Assistants in the firm's New York and London offices.
Duties will include:
- Manage calls - receive and screen calls in a professional manner; transfer calls, conference multiple lines
- Coordinate heavy travel requirements accurately, including international/domestic travel, hotel reservations and ground transportation
- Complete detailed travel and expense forms accurately
- Manage busy executive schedules effectively - arrange, confirm and prepare internal and external meetings and/or conference calls; maintain and manage calendar; manage the day-to-day business activities, calls, provide printed materials for meetings, comfortable greeting and directing guests
- Order lunches; keep office supplies filled, etc.
- 4-year degree strongly preferred (degreed candidates will be given first consideration)
- 5-7+ years' administrative experience in an upscale office environment; investment banking, private equity, finance industry experience desirable – accustomed to a client service role
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail
- Confident; ability to take initiative; anticipate senior executive and client needs, adaptable to situations as they arise, own the outcome, can-do approach, problem-solver, approachable
Terrific working environment; company phone provided; generous paid time off and annual bonus opportunity; outstanding benefits package (premiums paid 100% for employee + family).