Executive Assistant (hybrid)
West Houston, TX, $75-85K
Publicly traded client located in Houston's Spring Branch / West Houston area in search of an Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Data & Digital with additional light support for 3 departmental VP's located in various areas of the country and working in technical / data / engineering roles.
Responsibilities will include:
- Event planning and logistics support for team events: 4-5 times per year, with teams joining from various domestic company locations, plus additional teambuilding events and training sessions throughout the year. *Occasional travel for events required.*
- Heavy scheduling/calendar management
- Travel arrangements and associated expense reporting
- Process invoices, contract routing, and budget access
- Support with logistics for team in-person meetings (leadership team & people leader meetings/trainings)
- Manage agenda for weekly team staff meetings
- Some clerical—assembling notebooks and materials, scanning and copying, mailings, etc.
- 5-7 years executive support experience in a professional, corporate work environment; event planning / logistics experience desired
- 4-year degree preferred
- Strong MSOffice skills with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint skills
COVID vaccine required. Beautiful work environment, casual dress, comprehensive benefits package, and annual bonus offered. Hybrid work schedule offered.