Executive Assistant to President
West Houston, TX, $80-90K
International oil & gas engineering firm located in the Memorial City area in search of an Executive Assistant to support the President.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist President with day to day operations, including screening calls, planning schedules / meetings, trips, processing documents for signature, and coordinating events
- Assist President with preparation of quarterly Board Meetings
- Manage and coordinate bi-monthly meetings with Management Team
- Occasionally assist members of the executive management team when necessary
- Interface with European headquarters for monthly reports, Board Meetings, and other scheduled reports and events
- Work together with HR with confidential matters including recruiting, confidential memos, etc.
- Maintain office floor plans and office assignments
- Coordinate travel for international managers as required
- Assist with travel visas for international travel
- As required, assist Business Development Coordinator with presentations, proposals, and meetings
- Serve as main contact with landlord / office management
- Previous experience supporting President / C-suite level along with Board interface
- Highly proficient MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Visio experience a plus
- A proactive self-starter with an excellent work ethic who anticipates needs
- Experience with audiovisual (video conferencing, Skype, GoToMeeting, etc.)
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and cultures
Hybrid position (T/W/TH in office, M/F work from home). Comprehensive benefits package and annual bonus offered.