North Houston, TX, $50-52K
Business casual North Houston company with an upbeat and family-oriented atmosphere seeks results-oriented F&I Coordinator for a temp to hire. Role provides analysis and support to the sales department by handling all tasks pertaining to the financing of equipment sales and rental services. Position is an addition to staff, reports to the Finance Manager and works on a team with three analysts. Duties include:
- Interfacing heavily with sales/rental associates from over a dozen locations, customers and various lending institutions.
- Providing all back-office support from processing credit applications and entering financial data to coordinating options for financing.
- Preparing finance documents for signature, updating and maintaining files, analyzing and preparing various lease and installment quotes.
- Managing highly detailed paperwork; following processes and protocol; monitoring and ensuring the accuracy of all finance programs to assist sales managers in providing the clearest financing alternatives available.
- Experience in applicable industry: automotive, equipment, banking or insurance.
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- College degree preferred.
- Superior organizational and customer service skills.
- Proficient in MsOffice – solid Excel skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents.
- Must be able to work with mathematical concepts and apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.