Executive Assistant to CEO
West Houston, TX, $75-85K
Oil & gas services firm (west Houston location) in search of an Executive Assistant to support the CEO. This small office environment provides high variety of tasks and responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinates executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with employees and customers.
- Upholds strict level of confidentiality.
- Manages dynamic calendars of the CEO and other executive staff.
- Researches and prepares corporate documents for review and presentation.
- Manages logistics for BOD meetings, appointments and travel itineraries.
- Files and retrieves corporate records, documents and reports.
- Analyzes incoming memos and submissions; distributes them as needed.
- Handles basic bookkeeping tasks as necessary.
- Fosters a positive working relationship with bankers, investors, clients, co-workers and management.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- 5-10 years' executive level administrative support experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with advanced PowerPoint.
- Basic working knowledge of legal documents.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
Comprehensive benefits and annual bonus opportunity offered.