HR Director, maternity leave temp
Downtown Houston, TX, $DOE
Downtown investment banking firm seeks Temporary HR Director to cover a 6 to 7-month maternity leave; training begins June 2019 and duration of assignment is through mid-December. Duties include a variety of tasks pertaining to Recruitment, Benefits, Employee Relations and HR Operations.
- Standard recruiting functions including posting job descriptions and reviewing resumes on ATS; coordinating interviews and soliciting feedback from hiring managers and teams; interfacing as needed with consultants and external recruiters; preparing and delivering offers
- Coordinating and executing training programs
- Serving as point of contact for Benefits and 401(k) inquiries, administering leaves of absence and benefit changes.
- Assisting with performance reviews – preparing departments for promotion discussions, as well as assisting with review launch, writing, and delivery
- Managing immigration processes
- Handling Employee Relations
- Assisting with department operations including processing various invoices with AP; serving as point of contact for HR-related inquiries; and managing non-exempt team: including approval of timecards, vacation requests
- 4-year degree required
- 10+ years HR experience
- Financial services industry preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with Workday preferred and iCIMS or similar Applicant Tracking System a plus