Jr. HRBP / Campus Recruiter
Downtown Houston, TX, $DOE
Well-established global financial services firm with an office in downtown Houston is in search of a Jr. Human Resources Business Partner / Campus Recruiter. Position works with 20 HR professionals globally to provide junior generalist and campus recruiting support.
- Spearhead the on-campus recruiting (OCR) programs for two office locations and act as a primary point of contact between the business, target schools, and candidates.
- Assist with the planning of intern and full-time training programs.
The ideal candidate should excel working in a demanding environment and thrive on a role offering a wide degree of variety. Creative thinker, eager to learn and willing to work hard. The fast-paced nature of the business requires candidates who possess multi-tasking abilities, strong follow-up skills and the ability to operate under time pressure. Flexibility, strong communication and interpersonal skills, team player attitude and attention to detail are required.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 – 6 years of corporate recruiting experience. Financial services industry and campus recruiting experience preferred.
- Organized, detail oriented, able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills.
- Excellent judgment and trustworthiness with highly confidential information.
- Team-oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, HRIS).
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS preferred but not required.
Upscale work environment, excellent benefits and generous annual bonus opportunity offered.