Office Administrator, temp-to-hire
Downtown Houston, TX, $35-40K
Great opportunity for an intuitive and team-oriented recent college grad with good organization, attention to detail and follow up skills; effective verbal and written communication; sound judgment and decision-making capabilities.
Downtown technology firm seeks Temp-to-Hire Office Administrator, position is an addition to staff due to internal promotion. Responsibilities include organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Assign and monitor clerical and administrative responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance
- Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Monitor and review internal processes
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Business degree or 1+ year administrative support in a corporate office
- Business acumen and knowledge of basic accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Microsoft Office
Monday-Friday hours are 8am-5pm; parking is provided.
Fulltime employees receive health benefits at no cost and 401(k) is available.