Galleria Houston, TX, $15/hr.
Houston based software firm located in the Galleria seeks a part-time Receptionist to work approximately 25 hours per week. Ideal candidate will be self-starters with a passion for providing exceptional service to both clients, guests and co-workers. Responsibilities within the company will be added to this entry level position with continued experience and growth.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally
- Processes check requests for office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Greets visitors
- Answer and disseminate calls
- Open and distribute mail
- Manage conference room reservations and organize all aspects for meetings
- Serve as point person for organizing all large mailings
- Arrange and coordinate meetings for HR Director and Senior Leadership Team as needed.
- Update various spreadsheet sheets and other general administrative duties as needed
- Perform duties as assigned by Executive Assistant / Office Manager and/or Senior Leadership Team.
- High school Diploma/GED
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Computer literacy, specifically MS word for windows
- At least two years of previous experience in an office support or receptionist role.
- Knowledge and experience in non-profit operations a plus
- Capacity to deal with ambiguity
Excellent company culture and flexibility on part-time work hours (M-F 9-2, 9:30-2:30 or 10-3)