Personal Assistant / Bookkeeper
Galleria, Houston TX, $80-85K
A private family office located in Houston's Galleria area in search of a resourceful Personal Assistant with bookkeeping experience. Position is fully in-office five days per week (not hybrid) and is available due to the retirement of a long-term assistant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain various calendars for individuals and homes.
- Management of family contacts, holiday cards and gifting.
- Weekly review of household supplies, groceries, and vendors. Ensure all are ordered and handled timely. May include personal errands.
- Coordinating with vendors to ensure that all supplies needed for household are delivered on time.
- Coordinate with vendors on construction projects at various homes. May include occasional travel to homes in Texas and North Carolina.
- Maintain calendar of multiple household maintenance and coordinate to complete when requested.
- Handle travel arrangements (domestic, private and international) including working with travel agents or online bookings, hotel reservations.
- Communicate and coordinate with household staff.
- Run errands - no task too big or small!
Bookkeeper / Admin
- Day-to-day operations of a small office including ordering supplies, file maintenance (paper and electronic), and other normal office duties.
- Maintain various spreadsheets in Excel for tax, bookkeeping and reporting purposes.
- Maintain and reconcile various bank accounts.
- Handling of invoices and payables to ensure timely filing and coding.
- Personal assistant experience to high-net-worth individuals and executives. Small business and family office experience highly desired.
- Basic bookkeeping experience
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates and promotes non-negotiable integrity, credibility, and dignity in an environment of mutual trust and respect.
- Maintains the utmost discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.