Galleria Houston, TX, $50-65K
Well established, upscale investment advisory firm located in the Galleria area in search of a Portfolio Administrator. The position is an addition to staff and will work closely with and report to the Director of Operations who manages trading activities.
- Portfolio administration - ensure quality and accuracy of the firm's portfolio accounting data. Daily portfolio reconciliation (downloads, posting, trade settlement and reconciliation).
- Trading activities (timely buying/selling of securities in client accounts).
- Portfolio management - new account setup, account closure, IP changes.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance reports and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Billing - management fee calculation and submission.
- Research and resolve performance discrepancies.
- Prepare tax reports and maintain office procedures.
- Cost Basis upkeep.
- Experience in financial services industry, preferably within a small, private firm with excellent client service
- High level of attention to detail, focused work style, conscientious
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel. Experience with portfolio management software Axys and Black Diamond a plus.
- Degree preferred, not required.
Full-time, direct hire position. Excellent benefits package and annual bonus opportunity available.