Receptionist / HR Assistant
Northwest Houston, TX, $19-21/hour
Fantastic direct hire opportunity for recent college grad seeking junior level HR support role. Convenient Northwest Houston location is a great commute for those residing near Jersey Village or Spring Branch!
Northwest Houston company with an incredible upbeat vibe seeks Receptionist/HR Assistant to serve as primary contact for answering and routing incoming phone calls, taking and relaying messages for team members.
Additional duties include:
- Greeting and announcing guests/visitors, and maintaining/updating company contacts, extensions, and/or responsibilities.
- Overseeing process to conduct background checks.
- Assisting with miscellaneous projects as assigned by HR.
- Contacting courier for pickups, tracking and submitting courier slips to accounting for reconciliation to invoices.
- Placing office supply orders and serving as liaison to vendors; verifying each order and submitting packing slips to accounting; including benchmarking prices to ensure the competitive rates and best value.
- Reviewing and responding to real estate inquiries with Real Estate Manager; gathering information for potential buyers; facilitating and booking meetings with brokers; and assisting with follow-up with tenants as needed.
- 4-year degree required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superb verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must satisfy company requirements for background check, drug screening and reference checks
Monday-Friday hours are 8am-5pm.
Direct hire role available immediately offering a positive corporate culture and comprehensive benefit package.