Senior Office Coordinator, temporary
Work from Home / Downtown Houston, $20-22/hour
Well-established, growing international consulting firm located in downtown Houston in search of a Senior Office Coordinator. Duration of assignment is through 04/01/22 and has potential to be extended or evolve into full-time. Position is 100% Work From Home with company laptop provided.
Responsibilities will include:
Primary WFH duties consist of creating, editing, and formatting documents, ensuring accurate information (excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading required). If hired full-time, the position will eventually transfer into the downtown Houston office where duties will expand to the following:
- Hosting visitors in the office for meetings
- Planning internal and external events (e.g., team offsites, business development events, etc.) including scheduling, booking meeting space, coordinating catering and managing logistics
- Edit, print, scan and bind documents as needed
- Managing mailing list distribution and selection / delivery of gifts for internal recognition as well as for clients
- Provide additional support for consultants by booking travel, managing client billing and reconciling expenses (as needed)
- Four-year degree strongly preferred
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and proofreading required
- Strong proficiency in MSOffice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive problem solver with strong interpersonal skills, detail orientation and good judgment. The ideal candidate can prioritize, organize, multi-task, and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
For full-time hires, the client offers an upscale office, excellent benefits package, and annual bonus opportunity.