Sr. Executive Assistant to CEO
West Houston, TX, $75-85K
Energy firm located in west Houston in search of a Senior Executive Assistant to support the CEO, with lighter support to the CFO and CHRO. Position requires heavy interaction with the Board of Directors, employees, and all levels of management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintains and coordinates calendars and schedules appointments. Assists with virtual meetings and ensures that technology is working appropriately.
- Plans, coordinates and arranges on-site and off-site meetings conferences and special events. Coordinates all logistics to support all Project Management, Executive Leadership Team and Senior Leadership Team meetings and events. Coordinates logistical details for investor meetings and roadshows. Coordinates scheduling, travel for attendees, meeting materials, AV and catering arrangements. Ensures accurate and timely communication to involved parties.
- Prepares documents, correspondence, presentations and conducts research and prepares reports that influence company policy. Edits and proofs for grammar, spelling, and clarity of expression, organization, and conformance to company specifications. Compiles, copies, binds or coordinates outsourcing of production. Maintains organized computer and/or hard copy files for easy identification and retrieval.
- Collects, compiles and reviews complex data and information for inclusion in reports and presentation materials. Enters data from various sources to maintain and update various databases. Ensures data integrity by verifying input and calculations.
- Processes forms and prepares standard and customized periodic reports including expense reports.
- Coordinates a high volume of inquiries, mail, emails, incoming calls and meeting invitations for the executives. Preserves executives' time by screening telephone calls and assisting others by furnishing information and helping with problem resolution.
- Coordinates the purchase of executive office and meeting room supplies.
- Facilitates networking and project meetings with administrative staff reporting to other functional areas.
- 7+ years C-suite executive level support experience, preferably within the energy industry
- Strong MSOffice skills; heavy and detailed calendaring, travel arranging, and expense reporting experience
- Outstanding grammar, writing, editing, and communication skills
- Degree strongly preferred
Work hours 7:30-4:30 or 8-5, occasional overtime as needed (exempt position). Annual bonus opportunity offered along with comprehensive benefits coverage.