Southwest Houston, TX, $75-85K
Global company located in Southwest Houston seeks an Executive Assistant to provide high-level assistance and support to Operations Director. This newly created position serves as the first point of contact for all administrative matters.
- Coordinate executive’s communications; including responding to emails on Director’s behalf, and interfacing with other employees and/or clients needed
- Prepare documents and reports for team members and executives
- Assist Director of Operations and his direct reports in the documentation of projects, programs and processes
- Determine the status of assigned projects, expedite operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Monitor, analyze & report performance to schedule of production & production support activities.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in executive level administration
- Prior experience in planning, operations, and project management
- Exceptional communication, strong writing and customer service skills in a fast paced and high energy environment
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize equally competing demands, organize resources, and meet deadlines under pressure
- Expeditious response times to all requests throughout the day
- Advanced MS Office Suite literacy, specifically Excel
- Strong working knowledge of MS Projects preferred
Comprehensive benefits including a 401k plan are offered.