Trading and Operations Administrator
Galleria, Houston TX, $60-70K
Well established, upscale investment advisory firm located in the Galleria area in search of a Trading & Operations Administrator The position is an addition to staff and a back office operational role assisting in facilitating the internal day-to-day administration and recordkeeping of client accounts and assets across the entire firm. This position has little to no direct client interaction and will work closely with and report to the Director of Operations.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of company's internal portfolio accounting data by performing daily portfolio downloads and reconciliation with the custodian.
- Facilitate securities trades in client accounts as directed by the firm’s Investment Committee.
- Internal portfolio administration activities such as new account setup, account closure, Investment Policy changes.
- Prepare various reports and maintain procedures.
- Model trading of client accounts.
- Data gathering from clients and inputting the data into the firm's systems.
- Experience in financial services industry and exposure to portfolio management software.
- Model trading experience preferred (Black Diamond, Orion, Empower, etc.).
- Strong proficiency in MS Office suite, especially Excel.
- High level of attention to detail, focused work style, conscientious.
Beautiful, upscale work environment, comprehensive benefits package, profit sharing, and annual bonus offered. Work hours are in-office M-TH, 8:30-5 and F, 8:30-3:30.