Downtown Houston, TX, $70-75K
Prestigious private equity firm located downtown in search of an Executive Assistant to provide primary support to a Director, along with light support of 3 additional Associates and/or Principals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Compose, draft, proof, edit, and finalize correspondence including e-mail and other documents
- Review incoming mail and/or email, prioritize and summarize content, and process replies on own initiative or from executive’s notes and directives
- Investment research on current portfolio companies, industries and their competitors and on potential investments and other companies as requested using on-line databases and search engines
- Create and maintain accurate paper and electronic filing
- Screen calls for executives and handle all inquiries within capacity
- Handle planning logistics for domestic and international trips using the firm’s contracted travel agency; provide detailed itineraries, agendas, directions, and backup materials
- Prepare expense reports in timely manner ensuring accuracy and submit in accordance with firm policy
- Monitor executives’ calendars and anticipate where problems might arise regarding calendar, meeting preparation, needs of executives involved, requests for meetings and telephone calls;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and executive events, inform attendees of dates and time, reserve meeting space, ensure the appropriate equipment/materials are available, coordinate hospitality services as needed
- Facilitate the successful implementation of projects initiated by executive and/or Office Manager
- Five plus years’ experience in a similar role supporting executives; very strong travel arranging and calendaring experience required
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- Financial industry / professional services industry experience highly desirable
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Upscale work environment, outstanding benefits package, lunch provided daily, paid parking, and generous annual bonus opportunity offered.
Work hours are 8am-4:30pm, M-F with a hybrid schedule (3 days in office, 2 days work from home).