Downtown Houston, TX, $DOE+
Prestigious, upscale consulting firm located in downtown Houston in search of a fast-paced, diligent, career driven Executive Assistant to support the office's Managing Partner. Position is available due to the promotion of a long-tenured assistant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Project managing to ensure that every step of the process stays on track
- Creating, transcribing, editing, proofreading, and formatting client presentations and general correspondence
- Performing Internet research
- Coordinating calls, extensive meeting schedules, itineraries and travel arrangements involving multiple parties
- Booking conference spaces and managing all ground and air travel logistics
- Preparing status memos and letters, formatting documents to company standards, typing and editing reports
- Managing billing process, including expense report processing, client invoicing, and tracking receivables
- Updating and maintaining the integrity of the database
- Hosting clients and other visitors and acting as point of contact in coordinating logistics prior to and throughout their office visit
- Maintaining excellent relationships with firm members and clients to achieve the highest level of customer service
- Six to ten years’ experience with increasing levels of administrative responsibility
- Professional services industry experience in a project-oriented work environment (management consulting, investment banking, etc.)
- Direct experience in fast paced, client-facing organizations.
- Strong typing skills and excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
- Expert level skills in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- College degree strongly preferred.
Upscale business office, comprehensive benefits package, paid gym membership, and strong annual bonus opportunity offered, work hours 8:30AM-5PM.