North Houston, TX, $40K
Family-oriented North Houston firm seeks dynamic and reliable Corporate Receptionist to drive front desk operations to new heights! This temp-to-hire position presents an opportunity to contribute to a well-established corporate office. Monday through Friday hours are 7am to 4pm OR 8am to 5pm. Vacancy is due to the resignation of a newlywed.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- Efficient Call Handling: Ensure seamless communication flow by accurately routing all incoming calls on the Mitel IP 5000 system's 25 lines. Meticulous attention to detail and proactive call screening will ensure every call quickly reaches the appropriate personnel.
- Enhancing First-Class Visitor Experience: Exceptional interpersonal skills and an upbeat, engaging demeanor will enhance a welcoming environment and leave a lasting impression on guests.
- Ensuring Streamlined Mail and Package Management: Organizational excellence will ensure seamless handling of packages, mail, and deliveries as well as contribute to the smooth functioning of operations.
- Previous Corporate/Office Services support or experience managing high call volume.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills essential for building rapport with guests, visitors, and colleagues.
- Engaging, positive and professional disposition that aligns with a family-friendly business casual office culture.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to assist with general administrative tasks, enhancing overall office efficiency.
Ideal commute for those residing in Greenspoint or Spring! Benefits available to fulltime employees.